1. 3 Mini Eggplants
2. 1 small box of grape tomatoes or 2 regular tomatoes
3. 1 1/2 cups of Italian breadcrumbs
4. 1 cup of olive oil
5. 3 cloves of garlic
6. 1/2-1/3 of an onion
7. 2 teaspoons of basil
1. Dice garlic, tomatoes, and onion.
2. Mix together and add 2 teaspoons of basil
2. Coat a pan with olive oil, and pour the mixture on the pan.
3. Occasionally mix. Once all of the tomato juice evaporates, pour into a bowl and let cool off.
4. Slice eggplant into about half inch pieces.
5. Lightly coat the eggplant with olive oil in order that the breadcrumbs stick.
6. Pour 1 cup of breadcrumbs into a bowl and put the eggplant in, making sure the breadcrumbs stick. (If you need more breadcrumbs, add 1/2 a cup).
7. Lightly coat the frying pan with olive oil, and put the eggplant in for no more than 3 minutes. Once the eggplant on the side down begins to brown flip over and let the other side cook until beginning to get golden brown.
6. Put the eggplant on a plate and serve with the tomato mixture on top.