Serving: 5 pieces.
1. 1/2 a cup of barbecue sauce
2. 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce
3. 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
4. 1 teaspoon of onion powder
5. Chicken of your choice. (thighs, legs, breast, etc.)
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and onion powder in a bowl.
3. Place chicken in a pan and cover with sauce. Make sure to flip the chicken over so the bottom is covered as well.
4. Place in the oven for a 1/2 an hour.
5. Take the chicken out, and flip the pieces over.
6. Without changing the temperature, put in the broiler for a maximum of 3 minutes so the chicken gets brown.
7. Take out of the broiler and when putting the chicken on a plate, make sure to not leave any sauce in the pan!