Serves: 12 slices
1 baguette bread
1/3 cup of olive oil
1 pint of mini heirloom tomatoes
1 1/2 cups of ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons of diced basil leaves
2 tablespoons of honey
1. Slice your baguette bread into 1/2 inch pieces.
2. Coat a large frying pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil
3. Place your baguette bread in the frying pan on a medium heat.
4. Once the bottom of your bread begins to turn golden brown flip over. Keep an eye on the bread, as it will start to burn quickly.
5. Remove the bread from the frying pan and place on a plate. Evenly spread the ricotta cheese on each piece of bread.
6. Thinly slice the tomatoes, and place flat down on top of the ricotta cheese.
7. Sprinkle some basil leaves on top of the tomatoes, and drizzle with honey.
~You can also find this recipe on the site Joy of Kosher~