Tahini isn't just for dipping bread...
Soom has created a Tahini (Pure Sesame Butter), that can be added to any dish. We decided to add some extra flavor to our potatoes by using a couple tablespoons of Soom Tahini. Thank you for sending us a sample of this product.
If you'd like to get this product you can click here, or you can enter our SOOM GIVEAWAY on our FB page for a chance to win some FREE Tahini. Who doesn't like free food?? Our GIVEAWAY will start today, October 6th and end in 1 week. (October 12th). Must be a US Resident
How to win? "Like" our page on Facebook and this post...that's all! 2 CLICKS for a chance to WIN.
Click here to like the post: Soom Foods FB Post
3 Medium potatoes
1 tablespoon of garlic powder
1/2 cup of olive oil
2 tablespoons of Soom Tahini Butter
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of paprika
1 cup of cream
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Thinly slice potatoes
3. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of paprika and pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil over potatoes. Mix well.
4. Take a large frying pan and coat with a thin layer of olive oil. Place sliced potatoes in the frying pan on a medium-high heat. (Since there are many potato slices, this step will have to be repeated).
5. While the potatoes are in the frying pan, sprinkle a little paprika. Continue to add olive oil when needed. Flip potatoes over in order that each side evenly cooks. Once potato slices begin to brown, remove from the pan and lay flat in a baking dish. (I used a 9 x 13 Pyrex dish)
5. When all potato slices are placed in the baking dish, set aside.
6. In a saucepan, pour cream and tahini butter on a medium-high heat. Stir well.
7. Once sauce begins to bubble, evenly pour over potatoes.
8. Drizzle honey and salt over potatoes.
9. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.