1. 6 strips: 2" wide x 10" long
2. 1 jar of sweet roasted red peppers
3. 1/4 cup of olive oil
4. 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
5. 2 tablespoons of onion powder
6. 3 pinches of salt
1. Place the london broil in a bowl.
2. Pour peppers in the bowl. Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Take a baking dish and lightly coat with olive oil.
4. Remove the london broil out of the bowl and place in the baking dish.
5. Take each piece of meat and lightly coat with onion and garlic powder, leaving a 1/4 of a teaspoon left over for peppers.
6. Season the peppers in the bowl with salt, and the rest of the garlic and onion powder.
7. Pre heat the broiler to 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
8. Lower the temperature to 400 degrees. Place the meat in the broiler for 8-10 minutes. Turn the meat over for 2-4 minutes.
10. Take out when brown.