1. Small baguette bread
2. 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
3. onion powder
4. 1/4 cup of olive oil
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Slice bread a quarter of an inch diagonally
3. Cover baking pan with tin foil and lay bread on top.
4. Lightly spread olive oil on each side.
5. Place in the oven for five minutes.
6. Flip bread over and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top
7. Place back in for 5 minutes.
8. Flip bread over and sprinkle parmesan cheese. Lightly drizzle some onion powder.
9. Place back in for another 5 minutes.
Tip: Serve with salsa!