1. 30 oreos
2. 5 tablespoons of margarine
3. 12 oz cream cheese
4. 1 1/4 cup of peanut butter
3. 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar
5. 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
8. 1 cup of heavy cream
1. Put oreos into a blender or food processor until all oreos are in the form of crumbs.
2. Put aside half a cup of oreo crumbs for the toping, and add margarine to the rest of the mixture until well blended.
3. Fill about half an inch of the dessert cups (or an inch if using as a pie crust) with the oreo mixture and put aside.
4. Combine cream cheese and peanut butter.
5. Add in confectioners sugar to the cream cheese and peanut butter.
6. Add in the sweetened condensed milk until creamy.
7. In a separate bowl, Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream until thick (usually takes about 5 minutes).
8. Add the heavy cream into the peanut butter mixture and mix together with an electric mixer.
9. Add the filling into the dessert cups (or pie) and lightly sprinkle the 1/2 cup of oreo crumbs on top of mousse.
8. Refrigerate for about 15 minuties before serving.
Optional: Add oreo crumbs in between layers of mousse