1. 1 box of campanelle pasta
2. 1 1/2 lb of salmon
3. 1 cup of vodka sauce
4. parmesan cheese
5. 1 can of green peas
7. 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Boil water.
3. Place salmon in a baking dish and lightly coat olive oil on each side.
4. Place salmon in the oven and let cook for 15-20 minutes. It can dry out fast so check after 10 minutes to see if it is done early. You can check if it needs to be in the oven for longer by opening the middle of the salmon to see if it is raw.
6. Once the water is boiled, place the pasta and let cook.
7. Sprinkle of couple pinches of salt in the pot of pasta
8. Once the pasta and salmon is cooked, cut salmon in 1/2 inch pieces.
9. Take a large bowl and place salmon, vodka sauce, and peas. Mix.
10. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. (Amount to your liking)