1. 1 lb of ground beef
2. 1 large tomato
3. 1/4-1/2 a bag of shredded lettuce
4. 2 and a 1/2 teaspoons of paprika
5. 2 teaspoons of onion powder
6. 1/3 cup of olive oil (you may not use all of it)
7. large round tortilla chips
1. Lightly spread a layer of olive oil in a frying pan, and put the ground beef on high.
2. While the meat is cooking, chop it up, into tiny pieces.
3. If the meat looks like it is drying up, add in a tiny bit more olive oil.
4. Once the meat is almost cooked, add in the paprika and mix.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of onion powder. Mix.
6. When it's done, take a tortilla chip. Put some shredded lettuce, add some chopped meat, and top it off with some chopped tomatoes.
7. Sprinkle some onion powder.