1. 2 large or 3 small bell peppers (multi color)
2. 3/4 cup of garlic & onion barbecue sauce
3. 2 cups of chopped boneless chicken (thighs or breast)
4. 1 1/2 cups of matzo farfel
5. 4 pinches of salt
6. 3 tablespoons of olive oil
7. 6 portobello mushrooms
1. Dice the bell peppers
2. Once diced, pre heat oven to 375 degrees
3. In a frying pan, lightly coat the bottom with olive oil.
4. Add in the chicken, matzo farfel, barbecue sauce, and bell peppers.
5. Once mixed for a good minutes sprinkle the salt over the mixture. Mix.
6. Cover pan and let cook for about 15 minutes. Uncover pan every minute to stir.
7. Taking a baking pan and cover in tin foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
8. With a spoon, take the gills out of the mushroom and place the flat side on the bottom of the pan.
9. Once mixture is finished, fill mushrooms.
10. Place in the oven for about 10 minutes.
11. Put in the broiler for an additional 5 minutes or until mushrooms become brown. Constantly check to make sure the top doesn't burn.