Please click here for the recipe.
Friday, July 26, 2013
We had so much fun making this fun snack for the beach with Joy of Kosher.
Click here for the recipe.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
1. 1 egg
2. 1 tablespoon of water
3. 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
4. 16 oz. of Puff Pastry Dough
5. 3/4 cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
6. Powdered sugar for sprinkling
1. Thaw puff pastry dough until it is at room temperature
2. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat egg, water, and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside
3. Cut pastry dough into squares, and then in half, into triangles
4. Along the longer side of the triangle, place about a tablespoon of chocolate chips in a row. Fold in the two corners, and then begin rolling the triangle starting from the longer side
5. Once folded, brush the croissant with the egg wash
6. Place in oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
Monday, July 22, 2013
1. 6 cups of popcorn
2 1 tablespoon margarine
3. 1/4 cup milk
4. 8 oz. of Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar
5. 8 oz. of Hershey's Cookies 'N' Creme bar
1. Separate popcorn into 2 bowls and set aside
2. Divide the margarine and milk in half (half for the chocolate covered popcorn and the other half for the Cookies 'N' Creme covered popcorn)
3. Using a double saucepan, melt half of the margarine. Once melted, add in the Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar while slowly stirring in the milk. Continue stirring until all ingredients are a smooth thick texture
4. Pour mixture into one bowl of the divided popcorn and slowly mix the popcorn until it is completely covered in the chocolate
5. Repeat the process for the Cookies 'N' Creme bar for the second batch of popcorn
6. Let both batches cool for about 15 minutes before combining into the same bowl. Enjoy!