1. 2 lbs of Salmon (I used 2 packs of the Trader Joe's Fresh Atlantic Salmon)
2. 1/2 cup of pistachios
3. 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
4. 2 tablespoons of finely chopped dill
5. 2 tablespoons of olive oil
6. 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
7. 1 teaspoon of honey
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees F
2. Lightly rinse your salmon and pat dry.
3. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil. Place your salmon skin side down.
*I personally remove the skin prior to laying it on the baking sheet.
4. In a small bowl mix the dijon mustard, dill, olive oil, lemon juice and honey.
5. Place your pistachios in a plastic bag. Use the bottom of a cup or jar to crush your pistachios until its a bread-like crumb mixture. You can continue crushing them until you get the texture that you would like.
6. Lightly coat your salmon with the mustard mixture.
7. Evenly spread the pistachios on top of the salmon.
8. *Optional: Add salt and pepper to taste
9. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.