1. 1 lb of skirt steak
2. 1 large potato
3. 16 ounces of barbecue sauce
1. Cut potato in 1 inch pieces
2. Take a bowl and fill it with cold water.
3. Place the potatoes and steak in the water. (Allowing the potatoes to soak up the excess salt)
Fact: Potatoes can remove excess salts from a variety of foods.
4. Let it soak for 15 minutes, pour out the water, and repeat this process 2 more times.
5. Once drained, soak the meat in the barbecue sauce for 20 minutes.
6. Barbecue or Broil:
6a. Barbecue: Place on barbecue and flip over every 2 minutes. Repeat this process for 12-16 minutes. Take the steak off the barbecue when top becomes well browned and crusted.
6b. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees, and put in the broiler for 6-8 minutes on each side.
Note: skirt steak shrinks when cooks.