1. Two Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
2. One Cup of Almond Meal (Example: Trader Joe's Almond Meal)
3. One Egg
4. Red Chili Pepper Flakes to Taste
5. Olive Oil Spray
6. All Purpose Seasoning to Taste
Optional: Chives for Garnish
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut chicken into bite size pieces
3. In one bowl, whisk the egg
4. In a larger bowl, pour almond meal. Add in Red Chili Pepper Flakes and All Purpose Seasoning. Mix well.
5. Place chicken in the bowl with the whisked egg and mix well.
6. Coat a 9x13 pan with olive oil spray.
7. Coat the chicken in the almond mixture.
8. Place in the pan, spray the top with olive oil spray. Bake for 25 minutes
9. Flip chicken and place back in the oven for 10 minutes