Serving: 3 | Prep time:15 mins | Cook Time:52 mins | Total Time:1 hour, 7 minutes
1. 1 medium Sweet Potato
2. 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
3. Ready-to-Bake Pizza Dough (I used the Trader Joe's pizza dough low fat brand)
4. 1/5 cups of Ricotta Cheese
5. 1/2 cups of shredded Mozzarella
6. 1 head of garlic
7. 1/2 a cup of Arugula
**You may need some flour to prevent for the ready-made dough. Please see our Seven Bites Rules regarding using additional ingredients. The flour does not enhance this dish -- it only allows the dough to be easier to lay out on the baking sheet.
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/8" slices. Place in a baking pan and brush some olive on both sides. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip over and bake for another 10-15 minutes depending on how quickly your potatoes cook.
3. Slice the top of the garlic head. Place on a piece of tine foil. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil on the top of the garlic. Cover the garlic in tin foil and place in the oven for 35 minutes.
4. While your garlic and sweet potatoes are cooking, leave the dough on your kitchen counter for 15 minutes so it's at room temperature.
5. Once your garlic and sweet potatoes are out of the oven, pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees. On a 9x11 baking sheet. Brush a light layer of olive oil to prevent the dough from sticking. If the dough is difficult to spread, add some flour.
6. Once your dough is evenly spread out on your baking sheet, spread the mozzarella cheese. Add spoonful scoops of ricotta cheese, spread the sliced potatoes and add the garlic cloves.
7. Bake for 12 minutes. Take the pizza out and spread the arugula on the pizza. Bake for 5 minutes.