~No olive oil or cooking spray needed~
1. 2 eggs
2. 1-2 pinches of salt
1. Take a large frying pan and fill it half way with water.
2. Turn stove on medium-high heat and let the water boil.
3. When bubbles begin to rise, crack both eggs and place in water.
4. Add a pinch of salt.
5. Let eggs sit in water, and take excess foam away from water when pan begins to overflow.
6. When the egg white forms around the yolk, remove the eggs with a large spoon or ladle.
7. If needed, add an extra pinch of salt onto eggs.