1. 4 cups of cooked red Quinoa
2. 8 large tomatoes
3. 2 chicken thighs
4. 1/2 cup of sweet barbecue sauce
5. 2 cups of spinach leaves
6. 1/4 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chicken thighs in a baking pan. Pour barbecue sauce over chicken, and let marinate until oven is heated to 350 degrees.
3. Bake chicken for 30 minutes.
4. Once the chicken is removed from the meeting, let cool off for 10 minutes.
5. Chop chicken into 1/4th inch or bite size pieces and set aside.
6. Make sure that the oven still remains on 350 degrees in order to bake the stuffed tomatoes
7. In a large pot, add your cooked quinoa with the chopped chicken. Turn stove onto a medium-low heat and and stir quinoa mixture. Add spinach. Continuously stir until well mixed. Set aside.
8. Cut the top of each tomato and remove the inside in order to create space for the quinoa mixture.
9. Add the filling into the tomatoes.
10. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top of the tomato, making sure that it covers the mixture.
11. Take a baking tray and spray with cooking oil.
12. Place the tomatoes on the baking tray and into the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the tomato skin begins to crack.