1. 16 oz bag of kale
2. 1/4 cup of olive oil
3. 1 small jalapeño finely chopped.
4. 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
5. sesame seeds
6. salt to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Remove stems from kale and rinse.
3. Dry thoroughly and place in a large bowl.
*Note: If not completely dry, kale chips will turn soggy.
4. Rip kale into bite size pieces.
5. In a small bowl, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar and finely chopped jalapeño. Mix well.
6. Pour olive oil dressing over kale and toss.
7. Lay kale on a baking sheet. Make sure that all pieces do not overlap. (You will need additional baking sheets, or will need to do this process more than once).
8. Place in the oven for 15 minutes or when kale becomes brown.
9. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and salt over kale and place in the oven for an additional 3 minutes.
9. Remove chips from oven, and let cool off for 25-30 minutes before eating. They will become crispier once cooled.