1. 1 cup of brown rice medley
2. 1 cup of cranberries
3. 15 diced green beans
4. Salt to taste.
1. Boil 2 1/2 cups of water in a pot.
2. Add brown rice.
3. Cover pot. Let cook for 35 minutes on medium to high heat.
4. Turn to low heat, and let cook for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. When rice is cooked, and water has evaporated, put the rice in a bowl.
5. Add cranberries.
6. Boil another pot of water. Add green beans. Add 2 pinches of salt into water. After 5 minutes, take steamed green beans and cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
6. Add to rice mixture. Stir all ingredients.