HAPPY ROSH HASHANA!
1. 6 lollipop sticks
2. 6 Granny Smith Apples
3. 1 1/2 cups of crushed up roasted peanuts
4. 1 1/2 tablespoons of margarine
5. 14 oz. of bittersweet chocolate
1. Wash the apples and make sure the apples are completely dry (or else the chocolate will not stick)
2. Place the sticks on top of the apples to hold and to make easier to dip
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper to place the apples on after being dipped in chocolate. Place peanuts in a bowl and set aside
4. Over a double boiler, place the margarine and chocolate and continue to stir until a creamy smooth texture
5. Holding by the stick, dip each apple in the chocolate and immediately after roll the bottom half of the apple in the peanut bowl and place on wax paper
6. Continue step number 5 with each individual apple
7. Place in fridge for about an hour before serving. Enjoy!