Serving: Makes about 1 cup worth
1. 2 cups of basil leaves
2. 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
3. 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
4. 2/3 cup of olive oil
1. Add basil leaves, chopped walnuts, and olive oil in a blender. Grind until basil mixture is smoothened.
*Note: (You can either stop before all pieces of walnuts are fully grinded. It's just a personal choice on how you like the consistency of your pesto).
2. Remove basil mixture out of the blender and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Add crushed garlic. Mix well.