1. 1 lb of salmon
2. 2 tablespoons of Sriracha sauce
3. 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce
4. 1/4 teaspoon of crushed garlic
5. 3/4 cup of quinoa
6. 1 cup of cooked edamame
7. 1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, add Sriracha, teriyaki sauce, crushed garlic, and 3 pinches of salt. Mix well.
3. Place salmon in a baking dish. Pour Sriracha mixture over salmon. Make sure that the salmon is completely covered on all sides.
4. Place salmon in the oven for 30 minutes. (All ovens cook differently so check your salmon periodically after the 20 minute mark as it may not take as long to cook).
5. Take a quinoa package--mixture of your choice. I personally use the brand Roland. They have a variety of quinoa mixes, so I chose the roasted garlic mix. All you need is boiled water!
6. Once your quinoa is cooked, add your edamame.
7. Take the salmon out of the oven when cooked through and place over some quinoa.