For cookie crust
1. 35 Oreo cookies
2. 5 tablespoons of margarine
3. 1 3/4 of chocolate chips (1 bag)
4. 1 (14 oz) can of condensed milk
5. 1 package of cream cheese
6. 20 thin mint cookies
7. 1 package of cool whip
1. Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor until crumb like. Mix with margarine until well blended. Set the crust in a pan and place in refrigerator until the fudge layer is completed.
2. In a small saucepan, on low heat, place the chocolate chips with the condensed milk, stirring occasionally. Once melted, spread the layer of melted chocolate over the cookie crust and place in fridge for about ten minutes, or until the filling is completed.
3. For the filling, first place the thin mint cookies in a food processor until crumb like and set aside. Mix in the cream cheese with the mint cookie crumbs to the mix. Fold in the cool whip. Place the filling layer on top of the fudge and put in fridge for about 2 1/2 hours and serve! Enjoy!