2 sour dough buns
2 pieces of boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup of pesto sauce
1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes
2 tablespoons of alfalfa sprouts
2 tablespoons of garbanzo sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pour pesto sauce and chicken breasts in a large plastic bag. Make sure the pesto is covered over the chicken and let marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Once chicken is marinated, place on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked (every oven cooks differently. Therefore, check the chicken periodically after the 20 minute mark as white meat dries out quickly).
4. Once chicken is cooked, slice the sourdough bun in half and spread a layer of pesto sauce. Place a piece of chicken on top, and add a spoonful of alfalfa sprouts, garbanzo sprouts and sun dried tomatoes.
5. Repeat process with second sourdough bun.