1 (14 oz) package of Hot Dogs
1 (12 oz) package of Hot Dog Buns
1/2 cup of Alfalfa Sprouts
1 package of Sabra's Guacamole
1/2 cup of diced Cherry Tomatoes
Sriracha to taste
Mayonnaise to taste
1. Option One: Coat a separate skillet with cooking spray and add the hot dogs. On a medium-high heat, cook your hot dogs and constantly turn them in order that they evenly cook.
Option Two: Place the hot dogs on the grill perpendicular to the grate and 1 inch apart. Turn the hot dogs every 1-2 minutes in order that they cook evenly.
Your hot dogs will be ready once the outside begins to crack.
3. Open your hot dog buns face down, either on a grill or skillet and toast for 30 seconds.
4. Add a scoop of guacamole, diced tomatoes and alfalfa sprouts to each hot dog.
5. Lightly squeeze a thin layer of mayonnaise over your hot dogs.
6. For extra flavor add sriracha to taste.