1 package of Jack's 'Sweet Italian' Beef Sausage
1 (8 oz) package of turkey bacon
1 (12 oz) package of Hot dog buns
1/2 cup of onion crunch
3 tablespoons of olive oil
Barbecue sauce to taste
1. Coat a large skillet with olive oil. On a medium-high heat, place the turkey bacon in the skillet and fry until cooked through, but not crispy.
2. Option One: Coat a separate skillet with cooking spray and add the sausage. On a medium-high heat, cook your sausage and constantly turn them in order that they evenly cook.
Option Two: Place the sausage on the grill perpendicular to the grate and 1 inch apart. Turn the sausage every 1-2 minutes in order that they evenly cook.
They will be ready once the outside begins to crack.
3. Once your sausage is cooked through, wrap the turkey bacon around and place back in the skillet until the bacon begins to crisp.
4. Open your hot dog buns face down, either on a grill or skillet. Toast for 30 seconds.
5. Once your bacon wrapped sausage and bun are ready, add a slice of avocado and onion crunch. Drizzle some barbecue sauce to taste on top.