1. 1.5 pound of boneless chicken thighs (6 pieces)
2. 6 cups of cornflakes (1 cup for each piece of chicken)
3. 1 egg
4. 1/3 cup of flour
5. 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
6. 1 teaspoon of onion powder
7. 1/2 cup of onion crunch
1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
2. In one bowl, pour garlic powder, onion powder, and flour.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk egg
4. In a separate bowl, place cornflakes. (This may work better if you only pour 2 cups at a time, and then add more when needed).
5. Spray baking dish with cooking oil.
6. Take one piece of chicken; dip in flour mixture, then egg, and then cornflakes. Place on baking dish and repeat process until finished.
7. Place in the oven for 30 minutes , or until cooked through. (Every oven cooks differently).
8. Sprinkle onion crunch over the chicken when taken out.