1. 1 3/4 lb package of asparagus
2. 3 lbs of boneless chicken thighs.
3. 12 oz package of portobello mushrooms
4. 5 cups of chopped onions
5. 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons of olive oil
6. Salt to season
7. 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Boil water.
3. While the water is boiling, chop the roots off of asparagus.
4. When water is boiled, put asparagus in for 2 minutes. Drain water, and place in baking dish.
5. Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and mix with asparagus. Do this with 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic as well.
6. Place in the oven, cook for 15 minutes. Take out, add salt. Mix. Place back in oven for an additional 15 minutes.
6. While asparagus is in the oven, chop chicken pieces into 4's. Set aside.
7. Chop mushrooms into 1" pieces. Place in a large frying pan. Add the chopped onions, and 1/2 cup of olive oil. Stir on medium-high heat until onions start to brown.
8. Add chicken and spray cooking spray on top. Add salt to season, about 6 shakes.
9. Stir for about 6-8 minutes until the chicken isn't raw on the outside.
10. When you take the asparagus out after the second 15 minutes, pour chicken mixture over asparagus. Flatten out.
11. Place back in on 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Take out. Season with another tablespoon of crushed garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Place back in oven for 8 minutes.