1. 1/2 lb of roast beef
2. 2 medium size tomatoes
3. 1 baguette
4. 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic (preferably from a jar)
5. 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
6. 1/4 teaspoon of sweet basil leaves
7. 1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Dice tomatoes.
2. In a frying pan, coat with olive oil. Add tomatoes. Occasionally stir on medium to high heat.
3. Rip roast beef into bite size pieces and put in pan.
4. Once sauce mixture has evaporated, take off stove.
5. Cut baguette bread on a slant in 1/2 inch pieces.
6. Take another frying pan and spray with cooking oil. Spray each side of baguette slice, and put on the frying pan on high until the edges of the bread facing down begin to brown. Flip over until the other side begins to brown, and repeat this process until finished.