1. 8 oz package of mozzarella cheese
2. 1 cup of chopped green olives
3. 1/4 cup of chopped scallions
4. 4 hearts of palm
5. 2 cups of spinach
6. 1 pint of baby tomatoes
7. 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette dressing
1. Take a large bowl.
1. 2 ways to cut mozzarella into bite size pieces.
a. You can take a garnish spoon and scoop out the mozzarella into circle pieces. (You can also buy mozzarella balls).
b. You can simply cut them with a regular knife into cube pieces.
2. Once mozzarella is cut, add to bowl.
3. Cut baby tomatoes and green olives in half. Add to bowl.
4. Dice scallions. Add to bowl.
5. Add spinach to bowl.
6. Pour dressing into bowl and toss!