1. 2 cups of cooked edamame
2. 2 tablespoons of olive oil
3. 1/4 teaspoon of crushed garlic
4. Salt to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place edamame in a bowl.
3. Add olive oil, salt, and crushed garlic into the bowl of edamame. Mix Well.
4. Take a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
5. Evenly spread edamame mixture onto the baking sheet.
6. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
7. Remove the edamame from the oven and place in the broiler for 10 minutes on the same temperature. (The broiler will give your edamame a crispy texture).
8. Continuously check on the edamame in the broiler, as every oven is different, therefore do not wait until the 10 minute mark to make sure that the edamame has not burned.