1 (16 oz) box of rigatoni pasta
1 (8 oz) container of sliced baby bella mushrooms
1 tablespoon of butter
1 cup of heavy cream
1 (15 oz) can of peas
pepper to taste
freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place mushrooms in a frying pan with 1/2 cup of water.
2. Steam mushrooms on a medium heat until water evaporates. If you feel that the water is taking too long to evaporate, you can pour some out.
3. Once the water has evaporated, add a 1/2 a tablespoon of butter to the mushrooms and mix on a medium-low heat.
4. Add the other 1/2 tablespoon of butter and stir until mushrooms are sautéed. Set aside.
5. In a small pot, pour heavy cream and cook on a medium-high heat. Add the sautéed mushrooms, peas and pepper to taste. Stir until the cream begins to bubble.
5. Cook the box of rigatoni pasta.
6. Add the cream of mushroom sauce to pasta. Mix well.
7. Top off with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese.