Serving: 4 glass mini trifle bowls
10.7 oz package of red velvet Oreo's
8 oz. of cream cheese
11.5 oz. of dark chocolate chips
8 oz. of cool whip
7 oz. of whip cream
Raspberries to top it off!
1. Crush up the oreos until they are a crumb-like texture. Divide and press evenly into each trifle bowl
2. Thinly slice each banana. Evenly lay out the banana slices on top of the oreo layer
3. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds
4. Place the cream cheese in a separate bowl. Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese and mix together using an electric mixer
5. Fold in the cool whip to the cream cheese and place mixture on top of the banana layer
6. Add a nice even layer of whip cream to the top, and a few raspberries to finish off your dessert!