10 oz package of spinach
1 cup of cooked quinoa
1/2 cup of sliced almonds
1 red pepper
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
1/4 cup of Newman's Sesame Ginger Low Fat dressing
1. Place spinach on a cutting board. Finely chop spinach leaves, and then place in a large bowl.
2. Dice red pepper. Add to the bowl of spinach.
3. Add quinoa, sliced almonds, and sesame seeds into the bowl.
4. Before serving, slice avocado and add into the bowl.
5. Slowly pour the dressing in the bowl and mix until the salad is tossed well.