The perfect Super Bowl snack...
Making pigs in blankets from a box is the easiest way to go, but if you want to make yours different, spice it up with some seasoning. You can't go wrong with an everything bagel, so why not put it on a pigs in a blanket??
40 pre made pigs in blankets
(I bought this package: Cohen's Mini Beef Franks in Puff Pastry)
1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
2 tablespoons of dried minced garlic
2 tablespoons of dried minced onion
Kosher salt to taste
1. Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take a baking sheet and lay down tin foil. Spray a light layer of cooking spray.
3. Place hotdogs on baking sheet. Make sure that they do not touch.
4. Whisk an egg, and lightly coat the top of each hotdog blanket.
5. In a small bowl, mix poppy seeds, sesame seeds, dried onion, dried garlic and salt.
6. Sprinkle seasonings on top of hotdog blankets.
7. Switch oven temperature to 375 degrees and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.