1. 8 little red potatoes
2. 1/2 cup of olive oil
3. 1/2 a teaspoon of paprika
4. 1/2 a teaspoon of onion powder
5. 1/2 a teaspoon of garlic powder
6. 1/4 a teaspoon of salt
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut potatoes into a little larger than bite size pieces (potatoes will shrink)
3. Put paprika and mix. Repeat this process individually with onion, garlic powder and salt.
4. Pour potatoes into a baking pan
5. Take them out in 1 hour, and mix so the potatoes on top get some of the liquids from the bottom.
6. Leave in for another hour.
7. Leaving the oven on 350 degrees, take potatoes out of the oven and put in the broiler to get crispy. Check on them after a minute and don't leave them in for longer than 2 minutes or else they will burn.