1. 2 heads of broccoli
2. 3 carrots
3. 1 head of cauliflower
4. 1 teaspoon of onion powder
6. 1/2 cup of olive oil
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Chop carrots into 1/4th of an inch, and cut broccoli and cauliflower into bite size pieces.
3. Put the veggies in a bowl, and pour olive oil. Mix well.
4. Lay veggies in a baking pan, and take a few pinches of salt and drizzle over veggies.
5. Spread the onion powder over the veggies as well, and toss in the pan.
6. Leave in the oven for 30 minutes.
7. Turn the oven on broil, and put the veggies in the broiler for no more than 3 minutes, or until lightly brown on top.