1. 2 large Second cut briskets (approximately 3 lbs each)
3. Garlic Powder
4. 4 10.5 oz cans of tomato soup
5. 4 cups of chopped onions
6. 1/3 cup of olive oil
7. 26 oz jar of 'tomato onion garlic' spaghetti sauce (or as close to that combination of sauce as possible)
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a frying pan pour in 1/4 cup of olive oil, and chopped onions.
3. Stir occasionally until onions become golden brown. If olive oil evaporates, add the extra olive oil if needed.
3. Once onions are golden brown set aside in a bowl.
4. In a roasting pan, place briskets.
5. Season with a light coat of garlic powder, and then paprika.
6. Place in the oven for 12 minutes uncovered. Take out, flip over. Place in the oven for an additional 12 minutes.
7. Take out and set aside.
8. Take the bowl with the onions and add the 4 cans of tomato soup. Mix and pour half of mixture on top of brisket. Flip over, and pour the remaining mixture over the brisket.
9. Place in the oven for 2 hours covered. If you do not have a lid, you can cover it tightly with tin foil.
10. Take out of the oven. Remove meat from the pan and place on a carving board. Slice against the grain 1/4 of an inch.
11. Before placing brisket back in the roasting pan, add the spaghetti sauce to the roasting and mix. Place the sliced brisket back in the roasting pan and make sure the sauce covers the brisket.
12. Place back in the oven for 30-45 minutes, covered.