1. 4 lb of chuck steak
2. 2 cups of hot and spicy barbecue sauce
1. Place steaks in a mixing bowl.
2. Pour sauce over the steaks, making steaks are completely covered and rubbed in. Let marinate over night.
3. Once marinated, spray your grill with cooking spray
4. Heat the grill to 300 degrees
5. Place steaks on the grill for 8-10 minutes
6. After each minute flip the steaks over, adding a coat of barbecue sauce as needed.
7. For medium-rare, take off the grill after about 7 minutes and cut inside to see if it's pink. If too pink for your liking, place back on the grill for an additional minute.
*Note: This recipe is cook to taste: Each grill operates differently so use this recipe for approximate times. Gas grills are different than charcoal and electric grills.