1. 3 cans of solid white albacore tuna (in water)
2. 3 tablespoons of light mayo
3. 1/2 a teaspoons of sweet 10 (sugar substitute)
4. 1/3 teaspoon of lemon juice
5. 3 small green apples
6. 1/4 cup of candied walnuts
1. Drain water out of tuna cans and pour tuna into a bowl. Chop tuna.
2. Add mayo into the bowl. Mix.
3. Add lemon juice and sweet 10. Mix.
4. Cut the top of the apple off. Take the inside of the apple out and set aside. (A knife is the best way to take it out).
5. Slightly crush the walnuts, but not to the point where it looks grinded because you will lose that crunch when it is put in the tuna.
6. Add walnuts into the tuna. Mix.
7. Chop the apple that was taken out, and add it to the tuna. Mix.
8. Place the tuna inside the apple. No bowl is necessary!