1. 1 large eggplant
2. 1/4 cup of olive oil
3. 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
4. Onion powder
5. 2 pinches of salt
1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Slice eggplant into 1/4 of an inch
3. Lightly coat a baking dish with olive oil
4. Lay eggplant flat on the baking dish. (You will most likely need more than one baking dish in order to fit all of the eggplant)
5. Lightly coat the top of the eggplant with olive oil.
6. Sprinkle some onion powder and salt over eggplant.
7. Place in the oven for 30 minutes
8. Once eggplant is baking, slice cherry tomatoes in half.
9. When eggplant is ready, take out and flip over.
10. Spread tomatoes around the baking dish.
11. Leave in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.