1. 1 cup of Italian seasoning breadcrumbs
2. 2 eggs
3. 1/4 cup of olive oil
4. 2 pinches of salt
5. 1 teaspoon of onion powder
6. 2 lbs of veal chops
1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Rinse in the veal chops in cold water.
3. Beat the 2 eggs.
4. In a bowl place the veal chops, and pour the eggs, onion powder, and salt. Mix.
5. Place cup of breadcrumbs in a plastic bag.
6. Individually place veal chops in plastic bag and shake. Take veal chop out, and place another. Repeat this process until finished.
7. Lightly coat baking pan with olive oil.
8. Place veal in the baking dish, and bake for 10 minutes.
9. Flip veal chops over, and place in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
10. Switch oven temperature to broil.
11. Place in baking dish in broiler for 3-4 minutes each side, until crispy.