1. 20 snow peas
2. 1 large head of broccoli or 2 small
3. 1 cup of shredded carrots
4. 1 cup of boneless chicken (thighs or breast)
5. 5 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce
6. 7 oz package of egg noodles
7. 1/3 cup of chicken broth
1. Boil egg noodles, and rinse in cool water. Set aside.
2. Steam snow peas and broccoli. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet, on medium heat, sauté chicken with 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce.
4. Once cooked through, add pasta and another tablespoon of teriyaki sauce. Stir for 2 minutes.
3. Add snow peas, carrots, and broccoli, and another tablespoon of teriyaki sauce.
4. Continue to stir so the noodles on the bottom won't stick and burn. You can occasionally cover it for a minute at a time in between stirring.
5. Continue to add the rest of the teriyaki sauce for more flavoring and color while mixing.
6. Lo mein is finished when mixture is thoroughly mixed through after 15 minutes in the skillet.