1. 2 packages of 16 oz containers of strawberries
2. 1 12 oz package of semi sweet milk chocolate chips
1. Cut the pulp of the strawberry
2. Once all cut, lay on a baking tray
3. Pour chocolate in a pan and melt on a low heat. Constantly stir, in order that chocolate doesn't stick. Make sure it stays on the low heat in order that the chocolate doesn't burn.
3. Once all of the chocolate chips are melted, pour into a plastic bag. Cut a whole on one of the corners of the bag.
4. Gently squeeze the chocolate out of the bag into the strawberry wholes.
5. Once the chocolate is in the strawberry, try and stand it up on the edge of the tray to prevent the melted chocolate from spilling out of the strawberry.
5. Place the strawberries in the fridge for 25-30 minutes to let the chocolate harden before serving.