1. 2 eggs
2. 2 pinches of salt
3. 1 tablespoon of black beans
4. 1/3 of 1 avocado
5. 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese
6. 1 tablespoon of salsa
7. 1 whole wheat tortilla
1. Fill a frying pan with water half way.
2. On a medium to high heat place the eggs in the water.
3. Cook for about 5-7 minutes occasionally stirring the top when foam arises. Cover the top with a lid in between stirring.
4. Once eggs look formed and the whites form into a solid, take out with a spatula.
5. Place the egg on your tortilla.
6. Pour the water out of the pan and put back on the stove, with the heat off.
7. Put your cheese in the pan to melt from the heat of the pan.
8. Place the cheese, black beans, avocado, and salsa on the tortilla.