1. 2 cups of diced boneless chicken
2. 1/3 cup of garlic and herb marinade
3. 1 cup of diced celery
4. 4 tablespoons of mayo
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice
6. 1/3 cup of crushed candied walnuts
7. 2 pinches of salt
1. Mix chicken and garlic and herb marinade in a bowl.
2. Cook in a skillet for about 8 minutes, until all raw meat is cooked.
3. Pour chicken in a bowl and let cool off for 30 minutes.
4. Drain extra liquid out of the bowl in order that chicken is dry or dry-like.
5. Add mayo into bowl. Mix. Add Celery, Lemon juice, walnuts, and salt. Mix.