1. 1 lb of ground beef
2. 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce
3. 1 pack of puff pastry squares (10 piece pack)
5. 1 1/3 cup of beef broth
6. 1/3 cup of flour
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Place ground beef in a bowl. Add barbecue sauce. Mix.
3. Spray the bottom the cupcake pan with cooking spray.
4. Place puff pastry squares in cupcake holders. Add ground beef.
5. Sprinkle some basil on top
6. Spray an extremely light layer of cooking spray on the top.
7. Put in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until pastry begins to brown.
1. Put beef broth in a cooking pot on medium heat.
2. Once it begins to boil add the flour and continuously mix in order that flour doesn't lump.
3. Add a pinch of salt. Mix until thickened.