1. 20 wings (cut in half)
2. 1/4 cup of olive oil
3. 3 pinches of salt
4. 1-1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
5. 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce
6. 1 cup of barbecue sauce
7. 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place the wings in a mixing bowl. Pour olive oil and 2 pinches of salt over the wings. Mix.
3. In a jumbo size ziploc bag, pour flour. Add the wings into the bag, and zip up the bag. Shake well.
4. On a baking sheet, spray with cooking spray. Place wings on the baking sheet, shaking excess flour off of the wings. No space is needed between wings when placing them on the baking sheet.
5. Spray cooking spray on top of beings before placing them in the oven.
6. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
7. Take the wings out and flip them over.
8. Place in the oven for an additional 30 minutes.
9. 15 minutes until the wings are being taken out, make the sauce.
10. Once you take the wings out, place in a bowl. Heat sauce just before pouring them on the wings.
11. Pour 3/4 of the sauce mixture, and stir. Add more if desired.
12. Once wings are mixed in the sauce, place back on the baking sheet. They do not need to be laid out perfectly.
13. Put in the broiler for about 2-3 minutes until crispy. Make sure not to leave them in for too much longer or else they will burn.
1. Pour the barbecue sauce, teriyaki, brown sugar, and salt in a pot.
2. Boil on medium-high.
3. Stir for 3 minutes.
4. Let cool.